For The Love of My Special Child – Estate Planning For Parents of Children With Special Needs
This informational workshop will cover the challenges that all families who have a special needs loved one must deal with. We will discuss how to work through the emotional difficulties as well as the many legal tools that are available to assist those families. Whether your special loved one is a child, grandchild, brother, sister, aunt or uncle, this workshop will apply to you. We understand how challenging it can be to ensure that your loved one will have the proper protections in place, which is why we offer this workshop on a regular basis.
At this workshop, you will learn how to:
- • Identify the dangers facing your child and your estate plan, and how to deal with them
- • Ensure that there will be sufficient resources to care for your child for his or her entire life
- • Provide a true legacy for your other children
- • Avoid estate and income taxes on your legacy
- • Ensure your child's continued eligibility for Medicaid, Social Security and other public benefit programs
- • Protect all of your loved ones' inheritance
- From predators who prey on the disabled
- From lawsuit creditors
- From denial of medical assistance
You will also learn:
· Why the new laws make good planning more important than ever;
· How to maintain control of your legacy;
· How to leave your special child and other heirs what you want, when you want, and the way you want – yes, there are options!
And you will l earn how you can effectively convey loving instructions about your hopes, dreams, and aspirations for those you love.
Actual Comments From Recent Workshop Attendees:
"This is the best workshop I have ever been to."
D.T. & R.T., Aurora, Colorado
"Be sure to take this important first step."
G.B. & T.B., Colorado Springs, Colorado
"...so informative and well presented... I expected it to be boring but was very pleasantly surprised."
M.P., Centennial, Colorado
"Excellent workshop! It's comforting to know there is someone who understands our needs and knows the best way to meet those needs."
M.P., Englewood, Colorado
"A great overview."
K.S. and J.S., Castle Rock, Colorado
"This workshop gives me peace of mind."
J. H., Aurora, Colorado
This is a strictly informational workshop and no products or services will be sold, marketed or promoted, so sign up today for one of our upcoming workshops near you:
Upcoming Special Needs Workshops:
|Wednesday, January 15th
|Eloise May Public Library 1471 S. Parker Road, Denver, CO 80231
|Tuesday, January 21st
|6:00p.m. - 8:00p.m.
|Southglenn Public Library 6972 S. Vine Street, Centennial, CO 80236 (In the Streets of Southglenn Shopping Center)
|Wednesday, February 5th
|Sheridan Public Library 3425 W. Oxford Ave., Denver, CO 80236
If you would like to attend one of the upcoming workshops, you can contact us directly by calling Susan at (303) 536-5579 or you can reserve your spot by filling out and submitting the form below. All of our workshops are free of charge, and refreshments are served, but reservations are required since there is limited seating at all workshops in order to ensure a quality learning environment. Sign up today to reserve your spot.Click here for more information on these workshops.
Special Needs PlanningLet our more than 26 years of experience guide and assist you.
Need Estate Planning?Find out about our definitive book on estate planning.
A More Joyous ProcessOur unique process avoids the stress of typical estate planning
Let's get started todayFind out how easy it is to create your own meaningful legacy!